Project goals and results overview
The work was aimed at creating a concept where a plot of 10 acres was sold for more than $30000. This required assessing the current state and prospects of the market, the potential of location and demand, the nearest competitors and their market offers. It was necessary to draw up portraits of potential buyers and find unique, competitive advantages where land plots are sold in terms acceptable for investors and at a price stated in the first proposal. The concept of the project should have been developed based on the analysis of the current situation and understanding of the preferences of real estate buyers.
We achieved set goals by creating a landing page, doing customer research, launching ads campaigns and optimizing them, along with setting up request funnels and analytics. We analyzed the competitive market environment of a plot and successful projects for optimal site planning to bring the concept of Matahari Hills to life.
- We assessed the achievability of objectives based on the analysis of the market environment and drew conclusions regarding territorial development and promotion.
- We summarized the results of the industry’s best practices analysis based on the stated hypotheses.
- Target audience of plot buyers and their portraits from different segments were described.
- Then we provided the results of the demand analysis with a focus on future developments.
- Finally, we brought the concept of the project Matahari Hills and hypotheses for the terms of reference for the implementation of infrastructure facilities and the optimal draft master plan.
What we are to do for goal
- Project planning and formation of the main strategic message
- Landing page and brand-book development
- Setting up application funnels and analytics
- Creating presentations and paper marketing materials for investors
- Google Ads and Facebook Ads - creating/managing advertising campaigns
Stage 1: Project planning and the main strategic message formation
We had initial communication with company’s decision-makers. We gathered all required materials and defined main stages of the project. Then we identified target audience. We developed strategic communication with main positioning, slogans and Unique Selling Proposition (USP). As the last step of this stage, we formulated an offer for the end client.
Stage 2: Landing page and brand-book development
We worked on landing page development. We did the copywriting, prototyping, design-concept and adaptive layout. Testing on various devices and bug-fixing was delivered.
Stage 3: Setting up application funnels and analytics
We used Notion-based CRM system for more convenient work with incoming leads. Google Tag Manager was used to track the event of sending requests to potential contacts who came from advertising.
Task: we need to create a minimal viable system for receiving and initial processing of an application.
Suggested scenario for the system:
- A user fills out a form on the website
- The information from the request is sent to Notion as a "New lead" with
- phone number
- the user's email, and
- UTM (Urchin Tracking Module)
Solution: The backend has its own API, so it was immediately decided to use Make’s webhook functionality, which is the easiest and most stable option.
Step by step:
- API module fetches data from the lead form
- API module sends POST-request with received data to Make’s webhook
- Webhook sends the data to Notion API
- Notion API distributes received information into specified fields in a required workspace.
Stage 4: Creating presentations and paper marketing materials for investors
Presentations for investors were developed based on the design code and the landing page, which were developed earlier.
Stage 5.1: Facebook Ads - creating/managing advertising campaigns
Strategy for Facebook:
We segmented audience and messages into 2 types: - Foreigners from Bali-Lombok-Sumbawa locale interested in investment and real estate.
- English speakers in Jakarta and Surabaya interested in investment and real estate.
- Indonesian speakers in Jakarta and Surabaya interested in investment and real estate.
For each segment, 2 video ads were made for A/B testing. For each segment we did 2 types of ads - WhatsApp and Website
Stage 5.2: Google Ads - creating/managing advertising campaigns
Strategy for Google:
We segmented keywords and messages into 3 types:
- those who want to buy
- those who want to invest
- those who are interested in the price
- English speakers located in Bali-Lombok-Sumbawa locale,
- English speakers outside the islands but within Indonesia.
For each segment, 4 text ads were made for A/B testing